Setting up a website and just forgetting about it isn’t enough for traffic. Sometimes you may have to take it a step further and incorporate some advertising. The plugins recommended below aren’t to be used all together at once, find out which one works best for what you’re trying to achieve.
Advertising can come in different forms, such as videos, banners, podcasts and even shopping. The type of advertising I will be focusing on today involves the use of WordPress advertising or ad plugins.
Numero uno on my list is Adning Advertising which is described as a professional, all in one ad manager for WordPress. Adning main focus is making advertisement banners easy to manage. One of the things I always make sure to check when looking for a good plugin is that it’s getting regularly updated and this one sure does. A few of the key features that this plugin provides are:-
- Create, Manage and Display Unlimited ADS.
- Auto Positioning & Display Filters
- Ad rotation with modern transition effects
- Targeted Advertising
- Create Floating Content and Notification Bars
- ADS for All Custom Post Types
- Special Google AdSense Support
- HTML5 Banner Support
- Sell AD Spots – WooCommerce Integration
- Mobile/Device Detection – 100% Responsive
- Use page builders like Gutenberg, Visual Composer, Elementor to create banners
- Google Analytics Integration
- AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) Support
Next on the list is Ads Pro, described as a multipurpose WordPress Advertising Manager. It’s a premium plugin that helps you manage, sell and display your advertising space. If you run a high traffic blog then this would work perfectly, it also supports templates and grid systems. A few of the key features that this plugin provides are:-
- 100% Responsive
- Geographical targeting (countries, states/provinces, cities or zip-codes)
- Schedule your ads and control their delay
- Option to show Ads in Specific Devices (mobile, tablet or desktop)
- Filters on Categories and Tags
- Hooks to show Ads before / inner / after Content
- Options to show / close Ads after X seconds
- Capping option to show Ads only X times per User / Session
- Display your ads in more than 20 different ways (sidebar, floating, video, background, corner peel, grids, hover and others)
- Huge Backend manager (easily manage your ads)
- 25+ ready to use Responsive and User-friendly Ad Templates
Advertising plugin 3 is WooZone – Amazon Associates Bundle Pack this is what I would recommend if you’re trying to get started right away with Amazon Affiliate and start getting sales commissions right away.
It’s a bundles deal that contains -:
- WZone – WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates
- Additional Variation Images Plugin for WooCommerce
- SearchAzon – WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates Auto Search Plugin
- Kingdom – Woocommerce Amazon Affiliates Theme
Click here to view a demo of their amazon templates.